Das offizielle Forum zu VanillaNinjaZone.de.vu
vanilla ninja
Wilkommen im Vn Board! Der nächste Forumtreff im chat findet am 13.7.06 statt!

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Admin
Administrator

New PostErstellt: 13.06.06, 14:41     Betreff: Re: Vanilla Ninja Blog Vlog Antwort mit Zitat  

piret schreibt über ihre autogrammstundentour(englisch):
Hi Everyone!!!

First of all thank you to all of you who have or will come to see us on our autograph tour! We are still in the middle of it - 4 days and 5 towns behind us and 5 days and 8 places yet to visit. I cannot imageine how many autographs we have given by now - maybe 500 or 1000 or 10000? Sometimes I do feel like an autograph-writing robot during these signing-sesssions. But it's fun to travel around and meet all of the people who support us and our music.

Meanwhile we also had one photoshooting with the German mobile soap-opera "mittendrin". So hopefully already pretty soon you could order these pics to your mobile phones. By the way it is funny to think that I could officially call myself a soap-opera actress now! Hahhaa!

I just read a news that our album "Love Is War" is no. 1 in Estonian charts! This is just great! "A BIG THANK YOU" to all of the estonian fans!!! At the moment we are in our house in Cologne preparing to hit the road and drive to the next autograph our again. So we'll see some of you pretty soon!

Love,
Piret

ICH LIEBE DICH LENNA!!!!!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden YIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 6 von 25
Gehe zu:   
Search