Das offizielle Forum zu VanillaNinjaZone.de.vu
vanilla ninja
Wilkommen im Vn Board! Der nächste Forumtreff im chat findet am 13.7.06 statt!

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Admin
Administrator

New PostErstellt: 13.06.06, 14:49     Betreff: Re: Vanilla Ninja Blog Vlog Antwort mit Zitat  

Lenna grüßt euch(englisch):
Hi all the rock loving people

Hope you are all doing fine - watching WM and celebrating the nice weather and summer well that's what we are doing when we find some free moments...
We are with the girls on tour...

It has been fun to see so many people and fans at the autograph-hours!

Got to go now again...
Make Love - not war

All the best!
Yours,
Lenna

Lest was katrin,lenna und piret (erzählt wird von katrin,lenna)alles bei traumwolke erlebt haben(englisch):
Lenna:

Hey kids!

it was great to see you in Damp at the Traumwolke event. We had great fun performing there.Though last evening was not quite short:)(the Dome

afterparty) we still made it.And most of all enjoyed it.I must say, these kind of events and organisations, like Traumwolke, are really important.If we can help somebody with our music and with being present- we are more then happy to do this.We should all think what we have in this life, and what we have done to deserve it, to be able to appriciate things more...

i would just like to say, that I´m so happy i have you-our fans- on our side...i thank you for being-for breathing-for screaming.....:)loveeeeeeee

let`s keep the dreams alive...

till the next time

yours,

Lenna

Katrin:

HEEY!

THE CONCERT ON SATURDAY WAS GGGGREAT! I SAY THANKSSSS TO ALL THE FANS & PEOPLE WHO CAME TO SEE US & ROCKED LIKE HELL WITH US!

DAMP IS A REALLY NICE SEASIDE CITY, SAD THAT THE WEATHER WASN´T BETTER.. I WAS A BIT SICK AS WELL, WITH A LITTLE FEVER ON STAGE.. BUT AT THE END IT WAS

A COOL FEELING TO PERFORM THERE

ALL THE BEST,

KATRIN

must say- YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(englisch)

Hey whats up?? I must say- YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the fans that came to see and support us on saturday in Osnabrck on FFN RADIO show - we had soooo much fun. it was a good feeling to stand on the stage again....it has been a long time since the last live gig.and you made it very special.

Though the weather was shitty during our sound-check, you still were standing infront of the stage,brave as you are!I was so happy to see you guys again.you made my evening!!!!!i think we had much luck , cause when the show started, there was no rain, no storm...we rocked the storm away together with you:)!we were so happy to see so many people there at the show..

today we were in berlin, for promotion, visiting one tv-show.and now i`m quite done.off to bed.

don`t forget...........it`s just 4 more days.........till the album.i`m so exited!

take care my sweets!and see ya!!!!!

and thanks for everything......

hugs

Lenna

[

ICH LIEBE DICH LENNA!!!!!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden YIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 5 von 25
Gehe zu:   
Search